2012 "Reel" Design Contest.
The first five Semi-Finalists were revealed, debated and disected.
Listeners of Coaster Radio took to our blog, Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to let their opinions be known. It seemed as if every listener had a different entry that they liked best!
On this week's show, EB and Mike reveal the final five Semi-Finalists and discuss each entry in detail.
What parts of the attraction concept work? What are some things that might need to change? Could the design actually work in a real-life theme park?
Then, the guys take on the difficult task of eliminating seven contestants, so that only three finalists remain. Next week, those finalists will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry experts... including:
* Neil Patrick Harris
* Gary Goddard, Founder and CEO, The Goddard Group
* Dan Koch, President of Holiday World and Splashin' Safari
* Korey Kiepert, Engineer & Partner at The Gravity Group
* Dave Altman, President, American Coaster Enthusiasts
* Arthur Levine, Theme Park Guide, About.com
* Lance Hart, Editor of Screamscape.com
* Andre from Miami, FL - The 2006 "Reel" Design Contest Winner
Be sure to listen next week, when the judges' voices are heard!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Direct Podcast Link