Download the mp3 of this podcast
* Riding a theme park attraction is fun enough as is, but now designers at HUSS want us to wear Virtual Reality devices to take the experience to a whole different level.
* Mike reviews Laff Track at Hersheypark and Flying Turns at Knoebels. Are they worth the hour-long waits?
* CoasterRadio.com listeners call in and write in for Part 1 of our Cast Member Stories Episode!
* All this plus a lot more!
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Start your AMAZON.COM shopping by clicking here!
Help produce the show!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.