Download the mp3 of this podcast
* We discuss the clues surrounding Holiday World's "66 Days at Sea"
* Did you see what EB discovered in Holiday World's Media Package?
* Your Listener Feedback on 5-Hour Princess Lines and Diagon Alley
* A Live Trip Report from Six Flags St. Louis.
* Mike's Trip Report from Walt Disney World, including reviews of FastPass+ and Be Our Guest.
* Cincinnati Jon heads to Cedar Point to check out the new Gemini Midway and the two new attractions.
* He interviews Rob Decker, Corporate VP of Planning and Design for Cedar Fair and Jason McClure, Vice President and General Manager for Cedar Point.
* Plus a lot more!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Call 206-339-3360
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Posted by Mike Collins at 8:00 PM