Download the mp3 of this podcast
* Cedar Fair CEO Matt Quimet gave an interesting interview to the Sandusky Register.
* The GM of Carowinds tweeted something interesting and then deleted it. OK, we'll bite.
* Our West-Coast Listener Meet-Up is at Knott's Berry Farm on Saturday, July 18th!
* Live Trip Reports make their triumphant return!
* Baron 1898 has opened at Efteling. Is it one of the best themed coasters in the world?
* They even make a 14-minute short film to tell its backstory!
* This and a whole lot more!
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Start your AMAZON.COM shopping by clicking here!
Help produce the show!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.