Download the mp3 of this podcast
* The show begins with a surprise "Live Trip Report!"
* Mike and EB review the trailers for Jurassic World and Star Wars.
* Chris and Kevin talk with Tom Burnet, the CEO of Accesso about the future of virtual queuing.
* The 2014 Holiday Gift Guide! Including:
- 3D Printed Roller Coaster Track from Inclined2Loop
- Original Coaster Artwork from Coaster Connection
- Theme Park Connection
- Camera Glasses from iVue
- A Zoltar Machine from Hammacher Schlemmer
- Used Rides for Sale from Italintl.com
- Carnival Ride Models from Faller
- A Skee Ball Machine
- Universal Orlando Store
- Cedar Fair Parks Stores
- Roller Coaster Dispatch Panel for No Limits
- Lego Fairground Mixer
* All this and much, much more!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Start your AMAZON.COM shopping by clicking here!
Help produce the show!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Call 206-339-3360
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.
Thursday, December 04, 2014
Posted by Mike Collins at 8:00 PM