Download the mp3 of this podcast
* We welcome JD Scott, host of "All American Amusement Parks" on GAC.
* He tells us all about his new show and shares some behind the scenes stories.
* We also talk to "The Godfather of the Haunt Industry," Leonard Pickel.
* Leonard has designed haunts for Universal Studios, Six Flags and a host of other theme parks.
* His "Pickel Theory" of Haunt Design is used by some of the best haunted attractions in the world.
* We'll talk about what makes a good Halloween Haunt and what innovations are catching on in the industry today.
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Start your AMAZON.COM shopping by clicking here!
Help produce the show!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Call 206-339-3360
• Email: email@example.com
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Posted by Mike Collins at 8:00 PM