Download the mp3 of this podcast
* Holiday World has just announced their new project for 2015… the nation's first launched wing coaster, Thunderbird!
* Paula Werne, the PR Director from the park joined us on a LIVE WEBCAST minutes after the announcement to give us details on the new ride and to tell us about several of the tough clues presented during the "66 Days at Sea" campaign!
* You can download this week's show as a video podcast or an audio podcast!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share CoasterRadio.com with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you liked this episode, head to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and be part of the show!
• Download the FREE CoasterRadio.com App for iOS (you can call the show directly from the app)
• Call 206-339-3360
• Email: email@example.com
Talk about this episode by leaving a comment here on the blog.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Posted by Mike Collins at 12:25 AM